Monday 4 April 2011

March 30

Today will be the last day I ride to work during March, as on March 31 I will take the train to Strathpine.  I'll give an greater analysis in my next post.

Today was another ride out to Beachmere, from Caboolture.  As soon as I left the Council building, it started raining.  As you know from my previous posts, that isn't a problem.

I may look a little bedgraggled when I arrive (note to bike riders: get a short hair cut and tidy your hair up when you arrive.  Why do you think Tony Abbott has got short hair?  Not that it does anything for him ... better stop there ...) but I dry out quickly.  Just bring some extra clothes.

But when the rain bucketed down on the way back to the office, it did seem like more of a problem - not so much fun anymore.  I still took the time to think as I rode back - why are there so many dead Redbelly Black snakes on Beachmere Road?  Are there a lot of them, or are they slower than other snakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment