Tuesday 15 March 2011

March 14

Bike Week officially starts today.  I want to see some puffing & panting & sweating out there, as people pump up their tires and pump up their heart rates.

For those readers who have just discovered this blog, here is the story of what I am doing in March to promote National Bike Week.

I am attempting to ride to work every day, to encourage others to commute by bike to work.  And here is how I did today.

Points today for riding into the office at Caboolture from Burpengary, a good ride along the worringly-narrow O'Brien Road.

Points off for taking the car to Deception Bay, to the AGM of the Kullaroo Trefoil Guides, a marvellous active groups of older Guides and Guide leaders.  However, I won't be too harsh on the deduction of points, as the trip did save me the energy for the bike ride to the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment