Thursday 31 March 2011

March 28

OK, this is the last week of my Ride To Work month.  I just wish I could have actually ridden today.

The plan was to drive to Caboolture, come home and ride to a meeting at Deception Bay.  The reality was that I didn't stick to the plan.  I allowed myself to get distracted, ignored my planned timetable, and found I had to rush via the car to make the meeting.

Worse still, the cafe where I arranged the meeting was closed.  *Sigh*.  It's another clear signal that a little planning and adherence to a plan goes a long way.  Riding a bike to and from work must be one of the best training grounds for proper planning.

1 comment:

  1. What an effort!

    Most people wouldnt even try but you committed to the whole month - I am impressed. Especially with a 5 month old baby!

    It is only when people are committed to change that they actually do so..

    I am impressed.
    Marie :-)

    ReplyDelete