Monday 28 March 2011

March 25

I'm coming up to the end of the month soon.  I can see the finish line, as it were, but  don't think it is the end of my cycling.  Ride past the chequered flag, and keep going.

Today I worked from home.  It's a good way to work, providing you can minismise distractions and keep disciplined.  I am getting used to the concept that meeting the needs of a new-born baby is not a distraction.  It is a welcome part of my working and everyday life.

If you can create a mental and physical space where most domestic demands and chores are invisible, I've found working from home gives you a greater sense of control, less stress, and you end up smiling more that you realise.

If you can't ride to work, try working from home.  Be bold and push your boss for it - you might be surprised.  If you can get a lap top and aircard, you can do some work from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment