Sunday 20 March 2011

March 19

How do you be two places at once?  Impossible, you say, and you are right.  I started out this morning at the season opening march past for the Caboolture Netball Association, which is a wonderful experience for anyone who loves to see hundreds of young people in a good, healthy local sports scene.

But I had to go off early to the Community Open Day for the brand-new Beachmere Community Kindergarten, which was literally going on at the same time. It has to be best designed kindy I have ever seen, initiated by a single-minded community. Both great events, and to go to both, I needed to use the Batmobile.

And where was the bike in all this?  In the garage, looking forlorn and rejected.  Too bad, bikey, you'll be whingeing at the end of the coming week.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment